| Overview |
Schedule at a Glance
Schedule by Day
2014 NABJ Convention & Career Fair
Pre-Registration is Now Open
Register for Today and Save!
Registering for the convention and career fair is now easier than ever. For your convenience, NABJ offers online conference registration for select conferences and meetings.
Online registration is available click HERE to register today.
To download the paper registration form, click HERE.
If you’re not signed in to our site already, you’ll need your username and password to view discounted member rates.
March 15, 2014
(By June 15, 2014)
(After June 15, 2014)
|NABJ Full and Emeritus-Retired Member||$325||$380||$550|
|NABJ Associate Member||325||380||550|
|NABJ Student Member||225||275||300|
|NABJ & Affiliate Chapter Member|
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOT AVAILABLE
(Registration must be submitted via mail or fax.
Chapter affiliation will be verified)
Click HERE to download form.
|Salute to Excellence Gala||100||100||115|
|Bundle Tickets ~$25 Savings~|
(Bundle includes tickets to both the
Salute to Excellence Gala and Gospel Brunch.)
NABJ Registration Assistance Application
Deadline: Sunday, June 15, 2014
NABJ has established tuition assistance for those who wish to attend the
NABJ Convention and Career Fair, July 30-August 3, 2014 at the Sheraton
Boston Hotel and John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center.
- Registration confirmations will be emailed.
- NABJ & Affiliate Chapter Member Early-bird Only Discount – To receive your discount you MUST register by mail or fax. Chapter Affiliation will be verified.
- Pre-registration ends June 15, 2014. After this date, you must register on-site.
- Registration transfer requests must be in writing and received on or before June 15, 2014.
- Promo codes and discounts must be processed during registration to receive the discounted rate. No adjustments or refunds will be honored.
- Only registered attendees with a badge may attend convention events/activities.
- Lost badge fee is $100.
- All meal events will be ticketed. Tickets are not guaranteed unless selected on the registration form. Seats are limited and will be ticketed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration rates quoted are in U.S. dollars. Checks must be payable in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank.
- No personal checks accepted for onsite registration.
- Return check Fee is $50 in addition to registration fees.
- All requests for refunds must be in writing. Click HERE to submit your refund request. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Full and Associate member registration cancellations received on or before June 15, 2014, will be eligible for refund, less $125 administration fee ($35.00 for students).
- Cancellations/refunds will not be made for requests postmarked after June 15, 2014. No Exceptions.
- Refunds will be processed four to six weeks after the convention.
Register TODAY and SAVE